Tuesday, October 9, 2007

So Last Century ...


The team of last century lost again. Darn.


Let me state in text what I've been saying for two days: There is no good Yankee win. So to all the locals here who suggested I should want the Yankees and Indians to beat each other up prior to meeting the Red Sox, I repeat: There is no such thing as an effective Yankee win.


The funeral talk here is quite satisfying today. Keep in mind, that I had to endure yesterday's comments such as:


"I said it - if the Yankees won Sunday, they are winning the World Series."


"This will be great, we match up well against Beckett."


"We own Paul Byrd. Wang will crush them."

Although I don't think Cleveland will be easier to get through than New York, this will be an easier series for me. Red Sox/Yankees is draining - and it never goes away. Around here you eat it 24 hours a day, and it becomes overbearing. Yankees go home! I like that saying.

No comments: